Current time: 04-24-2014, 01:53 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Google Adsense
09-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Google Adsense
Sorry! was not sure if this right forum, but seemed more appropriate any other ...

I had two questions...

1. Can I add google adsense to the Inbox's/email client of the email accounts that I have hosted?

2. Can I customise the Email client login page? ie Can I add the login form to any webpage hosted on Dreamhost?
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Google Adsense
Quote:1. Can I add google adsense to the Inbox's/email client of the email accounts that I have hosted?
If you are using a custom email client such as squirrelmail or roundcube this should be possible by editing the theme it uses. How well the context sensitive ads would work is another matter.

Quote:2. Can I customise the Email client login page? ie Can I add the login form to any webpage hosted on Dreamhost?
I imagine it would be possible to use a form to create a login that logs in to the email.

$97 DISCOUNT with DISCOM97
More codes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Google Adsense
Thanx!

Where can I locate the Templates for the Theme of my email client?
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2007, 08:05 AM
Google Adsense
Never messed with it, but if you do get it figured out... I'd make sure you use a backup ad block, instead of the PSAs, since you'll probably get a lot of emails that won't trigger any ads.

I'd probably either do some random rotation, or make your own ad unit that has a few generic things you might get lucky with, like ringtones, etc...

--------------------------------------------------------
Tongue Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user