Current time: 04-18-2014, 04:16 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

suspected as fraud
08-20-2007, 01:49 AM
suspected as fraud
hello,

the dreamhost team, suspected me by using a fraud credit card but it is not... they said they cannot host my site because of that... i am willing to prove that im not using a fraud cc, or give me a chance to prove that i'm willing to pay or to buy. i made some favors to my friend to use their account and pay my bill then i paid it personally to my friend.. but they disable it and not giving me a chance to host your site...

one of my friend, francis owner of http://www.tapgsm.com.ph was also hosted here, and he recommended me and told that this was the best server in his forum.. Sad so i want it too..

how can you help me to host here? please i need it also, asap.. Sad

tia!

br,
Find all posts by this user
08-20-2007, 01:56 AM
suspected as fraud
Quote:how can you help me to host here? please i need it also, asap.. Sad
We can't help you. This is primarily a "customer-to-customer" forum and, while they may occasionally peek in, DreamHost staff rarely post in these forums.

It sounds as though you have already contacted DH, and they have declined to host your account, for whatever reason. Fraud of not, your indication that another persons CC might be involved in any way is probably what concerns them.

DreamHost has no obligation to host anyone - they may choose who they want to do business with and under what terms. It seems to me your only hope is to continue to discuss the matter with them, if they are willing, to see if they will change their mind.

You should also be prepared for the fact they they may not change their mind, and you will not be able to host here.

It's unfortunate you are having problems.

Good luck!

==rlparker
Find all posts by this user