Current time: 04-24-2014, 01:53 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

svn killed by signal 15
04-06-2007, 01:24 PM
svn killed by signal 15
Is anyone else having problems with svn dying with signal 15? I'm connecting to a repository over svn+ssh. Checkins succeed with a kill after the task is done. Likewise for updates. I ignored it as best I could until last night when a checkout failed.

I thought it might be a version difference so I updated svn on the repository server. The problem didn't go away so I compiled a fresh svn on jezebel. This fixed my issue and I was able to checkout.

Has anyone else run into this and found a cleaner fix? I can post more information after jezebel comes up if necessary.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2008, 01:40 PM
svn killed by signal 15
Yes, i'm having exact same problems when I run this command (for capistrano rails pull).

dh-server$ svn export svn ssh://me@homebox/path/to/project
foo
bar
Killed by signal 15.

They claimed upgrading to their overpriced PS service would fix this, but it hasn't. I don't recommend upgrading if that is what they tell you -- it won't solve this issue.

I've tried the same command from other remote servers to my box @ home, and it works fine...I believe they are killing svn ssh commands, just a matter of finding the right person who can fix it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2008, 09:33 AM
svn killed by signal 15
Work around:

use :deploy_via, :copy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user