Current time: 04-23-2014, 03:49 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HAPPY Dreamhost Customer
09-08-2006, 09:53 PM
HAPPY Dreamhost Customer
Dreamhost has been the best hosting experience I have had other than hosting myself on this machine. Right now they are having a bit of routing issues causing packetloss and slow page loads, and access to the control panel is hard or non-existant. People are going to complain and so forth, the type of people that feel the need to vent in a public forum so others can see.

Personally, my site was down once during nearly a year I have been with Dreamhost, and that was due to a massive power failure. My sites are all up right now and working, and support is posting to dreamhoststatus.com, so I am informed and happy. It will get fixed.

Let them piss and moan, I am loyal and happy with Dreamhost.

-y0himba
I am a happy Dreamhost customer.
y0himba.net | Online Status
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2006, 10:25 PM
HAPPY Dreamhost Customer
You obviously don't make money from your websites. Every minute my sites are down is money I'm losing, and customers who won't ever come back because the site doesn't load.
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2006, 10:29 PM
HAPPY Dreamhost Customer
Actually I do from one of them, and it isn't down. It has been down only once, during the power problems.

-y0himba
09-08-2006, 10:33 PM
HAPPY Dreamhost Customer
God bless Dreamhost! They are the most blessed of all hosting companies in the universe! Thank God almighty for gracing the planet with their presence.
09-08-2006, 10:49 PM
HAPPY Dreamhost Customer
Quote:Personally, I think y0himba works for Dreamhost. I think they send their goons in here to try to spread propaganda...Well, if all of y0himba's sites are up, why in the world would she/he be hanging out in the forums? There's no reason at all to be here
This sure sounds familiar...I noticed that *you* only showed up on these forums, touting "alternate hosts" when things started to get ugly again...uh huh...

Your profile says it all....
<ignore>

--rlparker
09-08-2006, 10:52 PM
HAPPY Dreamhost Customer
You are a common Internet troll. Pathetic. That is my personal site, and no mention was made of profit from it. That's something you dug up in order to get a rise out of me. Acting as your are, why would I ever give you my business site or my other sites?

You are in here posting links to other hosts to look cool or tough or something. You are trying to goad me into a fight in order to fulfill some need you have to be superior or whatever. Common pathetic generic Internet troll.

If you want to think that I work for Dreamhost to fulfill your need, go right ahead. I don't however.

If you have something constructive to post I will be glad to engage you in discussion, other than that, enjoy spouting your pathetic little Internet troublemaker garbage to the masses, and being completely ignored.

Dreamhost is a wonderful host, and I have had nothing but good experiences with them, prompt support, great and easy features, and very little downtime in nearly a year I have been with them. When they were down, as now for some folks, they have done everything they can to scamble and fix it up.

Please, feel free to enjoin one of the hosts you are touting instead of trying to get attention and look cool or "leet" in a forum on the Internet.

I am done with you. Reply and try to look tough or save face or whatever it is you have a need to do, you get no more replies from me.

-y0himba
09-08-2006, 10:52 PM
HAPPY Dreamhost Customer
Quote:Personally, I think y0himba works for Dreamhost. I think they send their goons in here to try to spread propaganda.

Why?
Because you're an idiot.
Quote:Well, if all of y0himba's sites are up, why in the world would she/he be hanging out in the forums? There's no reason at all to be here.
Actually, this is and always has been a customer support forum -- not just a place for spammers and dirtbags to hang out.
Quote:Do you ever hang out in the forums when your site is working? I didn't think so...
Read the forum titles. The purpose of this forum is clearly marked and obvious to anyone that's not brain-dead.

--------------------------------------------------------
Tongue Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.
09-08-2006, 11:07 PM
HAPPY Dreamhost Customer
Does anyone here like frog legs?
09-08-2006, 11:14 PM
HAPPY Dreamhost Customer
since you've been cross-posting, I'll do the same...

Quote:my websites have been down ONCE in the almost year that I have been here.
If you check back through the status logs, you'll see DH has had more than one outage that dropped all services within the past year. So all you're saying with that comment is you don't pay close enough attention to your sites to have an accurate perspective.

GiraffeDesign.com
09-08-2006, 11:14 PM
HAPPY Dreamhost Customer
Yawn. Do it from your real screen name... if your balls ever grow back.

You weren't even smart enough to reply to his post when insulting him. Good job.

You can't even pick on a little girl without hiding behind a fake name. If you weren't so stupid, you'd see just how pathetic you really are.

--------------------------------------------------------
Tongue Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.