Current time: 04-24-2014, 11:10 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Suggestion - RoundCube?
08-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Suggestion - RoundCube?
It would be great to have roundcube webmail!

http://roundcube.net/
Find all posts by this user
08-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Suggestion - RoundCube?
Hey, check out the search feature some time. You would have found that there's been a lot of discussion about roundcube already. And past there's already a sigguestion you can vote for in the Panel > Home > Sigguestions.

However, I highly doubt that dreamhost is going to install roundcube in it's current state. I know it's finally in Beta, but that's not much good for a 'production' enviroment.

--Matttail
art.googlies.net - personal website
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Suggestion - RoundCube?
'have you tried installing it yourself Matttail?

'Just curious.

Get $80 off with promo code BF80
See here what else you get!
08-16-2006, 12:49 PM
Suggestion - RoundCube?
No I heavn't, but I fail to see what that has to do with this post. The OP posted here, after several at-the-time rescent discussions about Round Cube. I had either read or participated in several of those discussions and knew that the OPs interest had already been brought 'officialy' to the attention of DH in the form of a sigguestion (Panel > Home > Sigguestions).

For my own personal needs squerrel mail is perfectly adquate. I normally check my E-mail through T-bird, and on the rare occasion that I need webmail, squerrel mail does everything that I need. I know that's not true for many others - but that's why I've never bothered to try out roundcube.

--Matttail
art.googlies.net - personal website