Current time: 04-20-2014, 04:33 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Domain names and passwords
06-15-2001, 03:10 PM
I would actually like to update idtheory.net billing, but I need the webId and password. I was ftping stuff up to idtheory.net, but I got a "Security Server forbids this action", probably because my billing isn't updated. But I can't get to it.

I would also like to know if the code for this message board is available. Oh and one more thing. I want to move idtheory.org and idtheory.net to the same plan "Sweet Dreams". Is that enough work for you guys Smile. Thanks I appreciate all the help I can get.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2001, 06:27 PM
---
Oh and one more thing. I want to move idtheory.org and idtheory.net to the same plan "Sweet Dreams". Is that enough work for you guys Smile
---

We can do work like that without breaking a sweat! :>

You should contact the support team through the support form, though, as we can't verify user identities through the discussion forum (you can get all the sordid details at discussion.dreamhost.com). This place is more for discussion between customers, and support techs don't routinely monitor them.

If your support requests are sent in, we'll get all this stuff done for you in no time.

---
I would also like to know if the code for this message board is available.
---

This software is wwwthreads, which I've been pretty happy with myself. You can find a copy by going to http://www.wwwthreads.org/ ...

- Jeff @ DreamHost
- DH Discussion Forum Admin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply