Current time: 04-20-2014, 04:43 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

CivicSpace install (massive errors). Help?
11-17-2005, 09:46 PM
CivicSpace install (massive errors). Help?
Hola, everyone.

I'm trying to get CivicSpace installed on a brand new account I just signed up for and I'm getting errors out the wazoo that I've never seen on a CS install before. Not only that, the install breaks. Here's what I'm seeing. (Specifics obviously changed for privacy concerns.)

On the very first page:

======================================

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_d1832fc554a19b14a6f2e0bb32edf930, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/.epilogue/(username)/(website)/install.php on line 2045

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/.epilogue/(username)/(website)/install.php:2045) in /home/.epilogue/(username)/(website)/install.php on line 2045

(page data)

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/sess_d1832fc554a19b14a6f2e0bb32edf930, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

On the NEXT page:

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_d1832fc554a19b14a6f2e0bb32edf930, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/.epilogue/curtisrock/republicanfuture.com/install.php on line 2045

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/.epilogue/(username)/(website)/install.php:2045) in /home/.epilogue/(username)/(website)/install.php on line 2045

(page data)

Warning: session_destroy(): Session object destruction failed in /home/.epilogue/(username)/(website)/install.php on line 2059

On the THIRD and FOURTH pages:

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_d1832fc554a19b14a6f2e0bb32edf930, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/.epilogue/(username)/(website)/install.php on line 2045

(page data)

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/sess_d1832fc554a19b14a6f2e0bb32edf930, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

And on the next page, when I tell it to create tables:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.epilogue/(username)/(website)/install.php:2045) in /home/.epilogue/(username)/(website)/install.php on line 2106

And the install implodes right there. I've NEVER seen CS do any of this on an install and am wondering if I'm doing something incorrectly or if CivicSpace just doesn't like DH's server setup. I've checked my CHMODs for all the files that need it and they're all set correctly. Also, it seems to be creating some (if not all) of the tables in the database...yet the install croaks and I can go no further. I'm stumped.

Help?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply