Current time: 04-24-2014, 12:44 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

support?
10-04-2005, 04:08 AM
support?
is there any? i've had 2 support tickets out for 24 hours now...no reply...is this typical of the response from this host?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2005, 05:44 AM
support?
similar sitaution here, it really sucks if you ask me.
10-04-2005, 07:15 AM
support?
i'm giving them until noon today, then i'm calling my credit card company to dispute the charges...

this is a bit ridiculous...
10-04-2005, 07:48 AM
support?
if you're within the money back guarantee period you should talk to Dreamhost before your credit card company, they'll refund the charge (except for the domain you registered when signing up if any).

That really says something when you'd rather deal with a credit card company than a webhost :O

jason
10-04-2005, 08:44 AM
support?
well jason...just to let you folks know..

i signed up with lunarpages at 6am this morning...changed my dns..and my site is up and running...

now that is service!
10-04-2005, 09:02 AM
support?
How fast your site work for the first time have nothing to do with service. DNS speed is differend from every ISP and can take from 1 hours to 4 days. It's nothing to do with Dreamhost.
10-04-2005, 09:09 AM
support?
well, it says something about service...the dns propogated on dreamhost within 12 hours..and they still couldn't get the frontpage thing working...and you know, i could have waited...

EXCEPT - when i send a message to support, i EXPECT a response within at LEAST 24 hours...

janetg
10-04-2005, 12:15 PM
support?
I sent an urgent Email outage ticket at about 18 hours ago. Still nothing. Hey lets find out where these guys live and pay them a visit ? Wink I got some blunt objects lying around.
10-04-2005, 12:48 PM
support?
Quote:How fast your site work for the first time have nothing to do with service.

I beg to differ. The DH panel's increasingly long delays is a major factor.
10-04-2005, 12:49 PM
support?
You might want to check they haven't been simply cancelled, as happened to my last two.