Current time: 04-23-2014, 11:03 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

"Allowed Memory Size" Error But Not Uploading Any Large Files?
04-02-2012, 09:09 AM
"Allowed Memory Size" Error But Not Uploading Any Large Files?
So within PHPMyAdmin I have attempted to look into the records of one of my tables and am getting the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/tbl_structure.php on line 440

How could this be happening? I am only trying to take a look into the table's values and don't think I have even uploaded any files with large sizes. Any help would be appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2012, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 10:31 AM by d'anconia.)
RE: "Allowed Memory Size" Error But Not Uploading Any Large Files?
I should also mention that when I try to run a certain script to register users into the database it is giving me the following error:

An error occurred in script '/home/kylhur/danconia.us/register.php' on line 60: Query: INSERT INTO users (email, pass, first_name, last_name, country, active, registration_date) VALUES ('kylan.hurt@teyma.abengoa.com', SHA1('*****'), 'Kylan', 'Hurt', 'United States', e2473aefbc65a68843630d1a8d672b0e', NOW() )
MySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '', NOW() )' at line 1
Date/Time: 4-2-2012 10:11:09

Are the two related?
Okay good news, both problems have been fixed. The second issue was a missing apostrophe (')... small errors like that are always so frustrating.

As for the original problem it might be possible that I didn't have any records in the table, maybe? I'm not exactly sure but it's working now.
04-02-2012, 11:17 AM
RE: "Allowed Memory Size" Error But Not Uploading Any Large Files?
if it's a real email address you might want to remove it. Having it posted in a public place will get it spammed when a spam bot picks it up.