Current time: 04-23-2014, 08:51 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dreamhost hosts are not selling again?
04-25-2011, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2011 07:59 AM by tranvanduc.)
Dreamhost hosts are not selling again?
Hi Dreamhost

I have ordered a hosting package at Dreamhost, but today is 5 days but still in a state of pending accounts
Sales of these you do not work again?
And I have to do is host to use it??
So if you buy that is Dreamhost host fails need help to do it?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
04-25-2011, 10:09 AM
RE: Dreamhost hosts are not selling again?
If you have paid for the hosting plan. you should ask to activate account instantly or you should ask for refund. They usually activate accounts in less than 24 hrs. If you use a discount coupon it will take some time for approval but you will be able to work with the panel.

Best of luck!

Anand Kumar,

Dreamhost allows maximum $97 off on promo codes. Keep all money friend. Use NR97 as Promo code to get $97 off.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-25-2011, 11:54 AM
RE: Dreamhost hosts are not selling again?
(04-25-2011 07:54 AM)tranvanduc Wrote:  Hi Dreamhost

I have ordered a hosting package at Dreamhost, but today is 5 days but still in a state of pending accounts
Sales of these you do not work again?
And I have to do is host to use it??
So if you buy that is Dreamhost host fails need help to do it?

Thanks

The time to activation can depend on the type of account used to pay for the hosting, as well as the geographical location of the customer... Unfortunately, some places & payment methods are more prone to abuse and fraud than others, so it can take an extra while to get the manual approval & activation taken care of. Of course, then there's the long holiday weekend so most of the staff probably has extra time off right now to spend with their families & friends..

Need a Dreamhost coupon?
Pick your favorite at WebsiteBuilding.biz
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user