Current time: 04-16-2014, 05:54 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Seeking out exceptional web workers and creative professionals
10-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Seeking out exceptional web workers and creative professionals
Hi, I'm a web developer and graphic designer in Claremont, California. I'm trying to start a digital media and e-business consulting service and am looking for web workers and creative professionals to partner up, collaborate, or network with.

To be honest, it's been quite hard for me to find decent web workers and creative professionals around here. I am situated right next to the Claremont Colleges, but I'm not a student there. And aside from the universities, the Inland Empire isn't really bursting with talented web or creative professionals. Most of the local design agencies and web development firms produce very underwhelming work, and I'm having a hard time finding people who meet my quality/competency expectations.

So is anyone here involved with web application development, graphic design, flash animation, photography, UX/IxD/IA, e-business/online marketing, etc.? Even if you're happy working on your own, I'm still looking to build a network of competent web & creative professionals to whom I can pass overflow work or refer clients.

And if you're located in or near Claremont, it'd be even better. As I'd like to start a co-working collective here in Claremont.
Find all posts by this user