Current time: 04-19-2014, 07:36 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

mail still in quarantine, unable to move
08-23-2004, 11:18 AM
Nate, thanks for looking into why my mail was bouncing after identityhouse.org was removed from the beta test. I appreciate your prompt resolution of the problem.

I have been unable to move any quarantined mail back into my inbox -- it just vanishes. When I asked to removed from the beta test, I asked that all of the quarantined messages be restored to my inbox, since I was unable to do so myself, but that too has not been done. The bug seemed to be affecting all addresses that I tried on swiftweb.com (including kythryne@swiftweb.com, which currently has nearly 600 messages in quarantine, including a significant number of non-spam messages that I would really like to be able to read) and all addresses on identityhouse.org.

Any chance you could help get the quarantined messages back into my inbox, or let me know when I might expect to be able to move them myself without them vanishing into the void?

Again, many thanks for your prompt and helpful response earlier today.

Kythryne Aisling
kythryne@gmail.com
08-23-2004, 11:29 AM
I moved it for you. It was pretty much all spam and viruses though!

Working on your account let me figure out the bug that's probably messing up other people moving mail from the quarantine, so it was super helpful!

Thanks again for participating in the test, and I'm super sorry about the SNAFUs getting you off the test server!

nate.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2004, 11:53 AM
Thanks, Nate. I did get all the messages from the identityhouse addresses, but I haven't gotten the 575+ messages that are quarantined on the kythryne@swiftweb.com address, and attempting to move them is still making them go *poof*. Will you be able to move those, too? Thanks so much.
Find all posts by this user