Current time: 04-23-2014, 12:33 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ZenPhoto
10-21-2009, 05:44 PM
ZenPhoto
I just used the DH one click install to add ZenPhoto to my website http://www.artquilts.rebeccasegura.com
I can access the admin section easily enough, but when i upload pictures, I cannot see them. It appears the link is broken and the little broken picture link icon is in the place where the pictures should be viewed. The interface seemed to work quite well while uploading. Have I missed something?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Find all posts by this user
10-21-2009, 06:48 PM
ZenPhoto
Looks like their is an error with that application.

This is what you get instead of an image file:

[pre]<div style="padding: 15px; border: 1px solid #F99; background-color: #FFF0F0; margin: 20px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"> <h2 style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; color: #C30;">Zenphoto Error</h2><div style=" color:#000;">

MySQL Query ( <em>SELECT `id`, `watermark` FROM `zp_86821_albums` WHERE `folder` LIKE "famous-fish"</em> ) failed. Error: Unknown column 'watermark' in 'field list'</div></div>[/quote]

Customer since 2000 Cool openvein.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2009, 06:58 PM
ZenPhoto
Any suggestions on how I can get my photos to display?
10-21-2009, 07:08 PM
ZenPhoto
I don't use Zenphoto, but the above mentioned error points to a glitch in watermarking. Do you have watermarks enabled?

-Scott
10-21-2009, 08:45 PM
ZenPhoto
Thanks for your reply. I was using gallery 2 until it crashed with the newest update and i couldn't get it to work again.
10-21-2009, 08:50 PM
ZenPhoto
I also cannot access the admin tab and get this error:
Zenphoto Error
MySQL Query ( SELECT * FROM `zp_86821_administrators` WHERE `valid` = '1' ) failed. Error: Unknown column 'valid' in 'where clause'
10-21-2009, 10:37 PM
ZenPhoto
Quote:Any suggestions on how I can get my photos to display?
Well this problem may not be worked around simply by disabling watermarking. The program is finding that the database structure is not what it expects which is one of those "under the hood" problems that DreamHost staff would be responsible for fixing. You might want to delete the zenphoto app and add it back - it could be a glitch in how things were setup the first time. If it happens again it may be systemic since the installation is automated. Since you posted your domain here staff might already be looking into it but you might also want to PM andrewf.

Customer since 2000 Cool openvein.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2009, 04:51 AM
ZenPhoto
Thank you for the reply. As far as I can see the watermarking is not on. I did not see a check box that would actually disable watermarking, but under the options-image tabs there is no image for the watermarking uploaded. I cannot access the admin tab at all (get above mentioned error). I did delete the program using the DH panel interface and re-installed it with this same result, so maybe I need to open a ticket.
10-28-2009, 10:50 PM
ZenPhoto
I have the same problem. Did anyone find a solution? I didn't get a reply from support either.

Thanks.
10-29-2009, 04:45 AM
ZenPhoto
Yes. I opened a ticket with support and they fixed the broken link issue asap. Once I started uploading photos, and tried to back up the database for the first time, ZP returned an error and could not back up the database. Support was looking at this problem, but I have not heard anything back from them on it yet.