Current time: 04-23-2014, 08:50 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Recommendations for a robust ecommerce site
07-24-2009, 03:02 AM
Hello,

I have been using 1shoppingcart.com for years for my ecommerce solution. However, I need something a little more robust. I want my customers to have the ability to upgrade their account automatically, add to their additional products account if they want, etc. and this isn't something that 1SC offers. Does anyone know of a shopping cart service that will do this?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
07-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi Assistx,

I can definitely help you find the right shopping cart, but a few questions for clarification: are you using 1SC for affiliates? In other words, do you want your affiliates to upgrade their accounts or do you want your actual customers to choose their membership level?

Right now, my top suggestions are X-Cart and Pinnacle Cart if you're looking for basic customer membership levels. If you're looking for a robust affiliate system where affiliate partners can make these changes, then I suggest Nexternal or ViArt. ViArt is only $49/mo hosted, while Nexternal is pricier, but with Nexternal comes a personal account rep who will help you get anything and everything working the way you want.

Let me know if this answers your question. If not, please clarify based on my questions above. My company's entire job is to match merchants to the perfect shopping cart, so I'm happy to help!

Nick @ 7up
Find eCommerce Shopping Cart Solutions at ZippyCart.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-13-2009, 10:54 AM
What about amember? Course it's a membership script, but has some of the features you mention.

Just a thought Smile
08-22-2009, 01:37 AM
Which type of upgrade users need? I think the best to manage permissions of users is http://www.ubercart.org .
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2011, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2011 01:00 AM by alvin009.)
RE: Recommendations for a robust ecommerce site
Are you looking for a robust and flexible eCommerce solution? Why don’t you try to visit the website of Magento. Many have tested and proven that Magento offers great things that you’ve looking for. Hoping that we had answered your concern.

For more info about Magento, please visit, xxx//www.magentocommerce.com/