Current time: 04-21-2014, 12:51 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Needs help on streaming video
01-18-2009, 04:49 PM
I cant figure out how to get streaming video on my webpage. I already posted the html code from the wiki but when going to the website it only showed the quicktime player loading. It is possible i messed up somthing very simple because im not experienced on streaming video.

Thx in advanced

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Find all posts by this user
01-18-2009, 05:13 PM
I now have the html code
<object CLASSID="clsid:02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B" WIDTH="640" HEIGHT="480"
CODEBASE="http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab">
<param name="SRC" value="poster.mov">
<param name="QTSRC"
value="rtsp://streaming.silkroadenvironmental.com/streaming.silkroadenvironmental.com/raylamonkndu.mov">
<param name="AUTOPLAY" value="true">
<param name="CONTROLLER" value="false"><embed src="poster.mov"
qtsrc="rtsp://streaming.silkroadenvironmental.com/streaming.silkroadenvironmental.com/raylamonkndu.mov"
width="640" height="480" target="myself" controller="false" autoplay="true">
</object>

But when loading the site it shows plugin could not be found and there is no sign of the player on the website(it was just blank in the are where the video should have been)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Find all posts by this user
01-18-2009, 08:42 PM
I just checked your video and the file could not be found. Verify that it is uploaded ok, the file is playable on your machine, that you enabled stream hinting when you saved the file.
Also if you recently had streaming enabled on your web site, then it may take awhile for it to propagate.
Silk

My website
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user