Current time: 04-20-2014, 04:33 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Domain manage issue
01-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Domain manage issue
While, I registered a domain name zhonghuagongheguo.com with the email linux.usrs at gmail dot com, but I clicked "renew" for some times, so this account our due, and it was suspended.

I registered a dreamhostapps account with the email linux.usrs at googlemail dot com, before my previous dreamhost account was re-nabled.

After that I changed zhonghuagongheguo.com ns severs to ns1.dreamhost.com ns2.dreamhost.com ns3.dreamhost.com, but when I log in dreamhostapps.com, I can even "Edit Domain Registration" and even modify whois&DNS, but they are registered under two different accounts.

Does dreamhost think linux.usrs at gmail dot com and linux.usrs at googlemail dot com the same one in the system? If not, it's not safe, if the domain added to dreamhostapps is registered in dreamhost...

how do you think? do you have such problem?
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Domain manage issue
This shouldn't have happened. It looks like our panel failed to check the owner of the domain. I've cleared this up, and it'll only load the registration information if the domain registration is owned by you.

Sorry about that!

Thank you for the heads up on the bug!
01-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Domain manage issue
OK, thanks, it's load the registrations, but I can also edit DNS informations too....

Thanks again to solve this problem...