Current time: 04-24-2014, 09:22 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

IonCube... AGAIN
06-01-2008, 10:41 AM
IonCube... AGAIN
Greetings to all. I am here because some troubles don't give me opportunity to creat my site... As you can understand, my sie-scripts are protected by IonCube and I need to install it. For this I had to creat custom PHP.ini . I have done everything as it was told in this http://wiki.dreamhost.com/PHP.ini article. I added the line before other extensions. Here is this part:
soap.wsdl_cache_ttl=86400

; Local Variables:
; tab-width: 4
; End:
[ioncube]
zend_extension="/home/sfayrat/rpg-worlds.com/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so"
zend_extension="/usr/local/dh/apache/template/phpext/ZendExtensionManager.so"
zend_extension="/usr/local/dh/apache/template/phpext/zend_optimizer5/ZendOptimizer.so"

And I also installed Ioncube to the catalog, which was named higher. I edited .htaccess in both places (in cgi-bin and in root of my domain). But nothing helped. The way to php-info is rpg-worlds.com/phpinfo.php. You can look and see that something is wrong. The support couldn't help me. So I hope that here I'll can find the answer to my question.
Maybe I have to install another FULL package of PHP 5? Not only php.ini? But if I do something wrong, will it be possible to return default Dreamhost PHP?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2008, 11:07 AM
IonCube... AGAIN
Quote:I also installed Ioncube to the catalog, which was named higher. I edited .htaccess in both places (in cgi-bin and in root of my domain).
I don't understand what you mean with that statement about "catalog, which was named higher", there should only be a need for a single .htaccess file.

Did you also review the material in http://wiki.dreamhost.com/IonCube_Loader?

It might help if you shared the contents of your .htaccess file(s).

--rlparker
--DreamHost Tech Support
06-01-2008, 11:32 AM
IonCube... AGAIN
YYEES!!! I have installed it!!!!!! The thing was that I installed IonCube for X86, but I had to install IonCube for X86-64! So easy!
06-01-2008, 11:54 AM
IonCube... AGAIN
Congratulations! I'm really glad you got it working, and thanks for sharing what the problem turned out to be.

I think a little warning about that issue, and how to avoid it, would be a good thing to add to that wiki article (I'm off to do that now!) Wink

Edit: I've added that information to the wiki.

--rlparker
--DreamHost Tech Support