Zenphoto sort order

apps

Hi all. Hope you can help.

This is bugging the hell out of me and makes my one-click Zenphoto installation useless. The sort order doesn’t stick. I want to sort my galleries by date. That doesn’t work. So I put the sort order manually, but it still doesn’t stick. Aargh. What could this be? When I purge cache or Pre-Cache images I get errors like these, don’t know if they got something to do with it:

[quote]Clearing and Refreshing cache for Gallery

Warning: rmdir(/usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/zenphoto/cache/photo.shangdong123.com/test) [function.rmdir]: Directory not empty in /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/zenphoto/zp-core/class-gallery.php on line 635

Warning: rmdir(/usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/zenphoto/cache/photo.shangdong123.com) [function.rmdir]: Directory not empty in /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/zenphoto/zp-core/class-gallery.php on line 635

Warning: rmdir(/usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/zenphoto/cache/zenphotocache/photo.shangdong123.com/test) [function.rmdir]: Directory not empty in /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/zenphoto/zp-core/class-gallery.php on line 635

Warning: rmdir(/usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/zenphoto/cache/zenphotocache/photo.shangdong123.com) [function.rmdir]: Directory not empty in /usr/local/ndn/web/oneclicks/zenphoto/zp-core/class-gallery.php on line 635[/quote]
I’m getting hundreds of these errors.

I’m asking here instead of at Zenphoto since it is a one click install and the directories in question are not in my home directory and I think I’ll need to clear these errors before working on the sort order problem.

Anybody? Anybody know a place where I can ask?