Zend Path?

I am trying to install an application that requires Ioncube for php5. It wont install because it continually tells me I am missing Ioncube loader. If I run phpinfo.php on my domain it does in fact indicate that Zend Engine 2 is installed. I do not however, have a php.ini file on this domain and think this is all I am missing. I do not see any directories on my domain showing where ioncube would be installed, so I have no idea what to include in the php.ini file.

What shows up in my phpinfo.php is:

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright © 1998-2008 Zend Technologies
with Zend Extension Manager v1.2.2, Copyright © 2003-2007, by Zend Technologies
with Zend Optimizer v3.3.3, Copyright © 1998-2007, by Zend Technologies

So, although I know Ioncube is there, how do I activate it or get the software I am installing to recognize it?

You’ll need to customise your php environment and add a link in your php.ini giving the location of the ioncube loader. Read the Wiki instructions carefully and you should have no problems installing it yourself.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

when running the ioncube-loader-helper.php that comes with the ioncube files, it indicates that my php.ini file is at /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini. I can’t get to this file.

Furthermore, if ioncube is already installed as it shows in my phpinfo.php file, how can I find where the files are? I see them nowhere, so I made an ioncube directory and installed the files there. Also made a new php.ini file and tried pointing to the ioncube file, but still no go. I used the directions from the link you provided and was already using these directions, but either way, I just can’t get it loaded. I have tried every available path but it just doesn’t see it.

I am using this in my php.ini:

so what is wrong?

If you’re sure you followed everything to the letter, the only thing I can suggest is to redo the php customisation. Something may have gone askew during that process.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH