ZenCart Store (v1.3.6) - zencart.com

ZenCart Store (v1.3.5) - zencart.com is old, and 1.3.6 is released… any chance to update?

This is probably not the best forum section for this question, ‘E-Commerce’ or ‘3rd Party Software and Scripts’ would have been a better choice, but…

In my experience DreamHost is pretty quick at updating their one-click-installs, witness the recent Wordpress update. However, if you think they are a being a little slow in this particular case, you could always submit a suggestion via the panel, that might speed the process.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

I’ve also submitted a request for updating MediaWiki, but in the 3rd Party forum… this is the forum for helping people that are new to DreamHost.

Maybe submitting a support ticket is better. I’m gonna do that for MediaWiki.

DreamHost $97 discount code: 97promo «« Check other codes on DreamHost97.com
:slight_smile: All money from 90promo was given to Santa’s Helpers Charity :slight_smile:

When I mentioned submitting a ‘suggestion’, I meant via the suggestions section of the admin panel (Home -> Suggestions).

I have seen a few ‘Can you update xxx…’ suggestions in there from time to time. I have no idea whether or not this influences DreamHost, but I am guessing that if the suggestion gathers enough votes, it will at least be looked at.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

your wish has been granted :slight_smile:

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)