ZenCart: Experts?

apps

I would like to talk to any ZenCart experts, who would not mind giving a novice some much needed help. I have the one click installed anr running, I have some functionality issues, and some asthetic issues. Although I am not a web development idiot, I just can’t seem to get a handle on this.

Thank you so much in advance for any help you can offer me.

Semper Fi

Please, somebody?

I have an experimental ZenCart installation, but I’m not a ZC expert, so I didn’t reply. How about outlining the problems and some non-experts may know how to handle them.

-Scott

I’m with Scott. I haven’t used ZenCart for a Millenia (and was never an expert with it) but if you give more information on what you’re trying to accomplish I’m sure some capable person here would be prepared to offer advice.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

I am trying to set up a photography studio website where I can sell my prints to the public. I have the site set up, but this software is a huge blur beyond the install and template adjustments.

What functionality and aesthetic issues are you having? Have you been able to add your inventory yet?

-Scott

Nope, and I would much rather have these conversations in a real time environment if possible, the message board format really isn’t time sensitive condusive, if you know what I mean?

You have YIM where we can talk in real time?

Thanks

I don’t think you’re going to get many offers to offer free real time chat support. Most of us squeeze our posts in bits of free time during the day and can’t dedicate the time to work through issues in IM.

-Scott

Well I do not have the time to sit around waiting for “possible” answers from someone who “might” want to assist in a few simple questions being answered…

As is evidenced by the course of this thread, this show me yours before I show you mine BS, is just that…

Ten minutes of time has been strung out through days of two stepping.

Thanks for nothing.

You’re most welcome.

For future reference, you originally asked for Experts. Not being an expert, I didn’t respond. You self-responded, asking “Please?” So I responded and was up front about my experience. Now I regret my interest in your issue. Nobody pays us for the help we provide here and your ingratitude, thankfully, is a rare sight around here.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

-Scott