Your account is pending!

Ticket : #7687181
Time: 1489121854

I use a virtual credit number VCN Indonesian national bank because I do not have a credit card, in Indonesia is very difficult to have a credit card number, so I can not upload photos from the front of the credit card used to open an account, so please be verified

If you have a question about your dreamhost account pending, you would need to contact Dreamhost support directly rather than the discussion form. Dreamhost has direct contact here
https://www.dreamhost.com/support/
and

As well as information on accounts pending

Hi there,

I’ve been waiting for more than 24hours for my account to be activated. It took so long that I ended up having to sign up with another service provider, now I am trying to cancel this account, however nobody from the support team is answering my tickets which means that I can’t even cancel it since its still on “pending”. Please help me, this is utterly frustrating. :frowning:

Regards,
Bruno.

Hello Bruno.

Thank you for contacting us for help! If you can supply us with a support ticket# or domain name on the account we can get his issue over to our approvals team to review,

Thanks!
Matt C

Hi there,

Sorry to steal anyone’s thunder but I am still waiting for my account to be activated too since signing up for Dreampress yesterday. I have raised a ticket but still no joy.
I really don’t want to but I am considering signing up elsewhere as this is really frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ticket -#7870606

Thanks,
Scott

I hear from colleagues that your ticket has been taken care of.