You are a 24-hour service?

I come from China,8:00 in the morning, I submit a site problem,After six hours did not respond,I do not know the dreamhost whether 24 hours service,I use a dedicated server,Processing time for this problem but I was not satisfied。

My site is:500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@heishou.info and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I view the log:File does not exist and Premature end of script headers ,But I do not know where the problem lies,Is good, from yesterday on this issue。

So far,My site has more than a dozen hours can not be accessed。I sent the e-mail as soon as possible。I am very anxious。

Support staff are available 24/7 but ticket response times can vary greatly.

You can try tweeting them (include your ticket number) @DreamHostCare

If you’re getting premature endings on Python, Perl, etc. check that the files are still executable and that they return headers under all circumstances. For PHP scripts, the most common is the script hanging or failing to finish (timeout), runs out of memory during processing, or is otherwise killed during execution (procwatch).

Thanks for your reply,However, these methods are a bit more difficult for me。

I’m going to be disappointed dreamhost。

Two days, to solve a problem, then solve the problem

I want to give up the dreamhost

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in our response.
We’ve been experiencing a higher than normal amount of requests lately, which has affected our response time. Also, in order to troubleshoot your problem with php.u we need a specific person from our staff to investigate your ticket. Unfortunately, they wont be in until tomorrow on Monday. Rest assured we haven’t forgot about you, and we will be handling your request. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Justin H
DreamHost Staff