WTF is UP WITH SUPPORT?

3 databases went down on FRIDAY…I got ONE email from dreamhost since.

I can’t do business on TWO websites or process payments, AND you’ve effectively stopped a product launch because I can’t upload anything to one of my subdirectories. AND PRESS HAS ALREADY GONE OUT.

WTF IS GOING ON AND WHY IS THERE NO COMMUNICATION.

and fwiw, I certainly didnt start out yelling.

We’re not support, nor mind readers. In the mean time, go to your Plan B while this gets sorted out.

-Scott

You’re having problems with 3 databases as well as ftp?

Can you login to Panel?

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

out of nowhere on friday my 3 database sites all stopped working, my blogs, store, and i can’t upload or change anything - it looks like i’ve logged in, but changes dont show on the server on only ONE subdomain there are like 3 others that are still down.

the one response that i received on saturday said they moved my server and screwed up, and it’s STILL screwed up and I’ve heard nothing from anyone since. i’m absolutely incensed.

THEY screwed up my WORKING SITES. I CANT BILL NOW. I’m really really really upset.

Argh! I’d be at least 3 paragraphs of ALL CAPS upset about that.

Do you have local backups of your sites and databases, or alternately is your site data ftp-able? If so I could sling you a Panel login to tide you over until your server is back up if you think it might help you out. You’d need to let Support know of course, so they can allow your domains to be served from the server I’m on.

Hope things get fixed quick!

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH