Is it possible on Google Blogger or Tumblr or even WP.com to replicate the effects of WP.org plug-in software, specifically the very popular AIO SEO Pack?
[quote]Automatically optimizes your WordPress blog for Search Engines (Search Engine Optimization).
* Support for Custom Post Types
* Advanced Canonical URLs
* Fine tune Page Navigational Links
* Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
* ONLY plugin to provide SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
* Nonce Security
* Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
* Automatically optimizes your titles for search engines
* Generates META tags automatically
* Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
* For beginners, you don't even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
* For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything
* You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
* Backward-Compatibility with many other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.[/quote]
A lot of these things I don’t even know what they are, and I’m sure I wouldn’t need them on a Google Blogger site anyway. But if there is no duplicate plug-in for Google Blogger, then how can I “automatically SEO” a Google Blogger site? SEO is very confusing and time-consuming to learn, and it also seems very mathematical (and I cannot do math at all). I don’t understand computer programming or business marketing and don’t have any money to hire a so-called expert on the subject (I don’t have money at all, which is why I wrote earlier asking about the free domain codes). From what I understand it has a lot to do with keywords in post titles and tagging and really has no definitive formula for positive outcome.
Any help? Also, can someone explain to me what these things on the list mean? (Other than the one that starts with “for beginners,” because that’s really what I am and what I need, a “set it and forget it” that “just works” more or less “out of the box.”