Working for DreamHost

What is it like working for DreamHost? Do you have special parking for motorcycles?

Myspace page

They only have two trees to lean motorcycles against but several posts to tie their horses to.

They have a helicopter pad on the roof for the staff helicopter.

This is only a customer to customer forum with occasional visits from DreamHost staff.

If you need the answer to your question you should contact DreamHost directly although there could be security implications involved and they may not be able to offer a complete and frank answer.

Norm

Opinions are my own views, not DreamHosts’.
I am NOT a DreamHost employee OK!! :@

You act on my advice at your own risk!

Don’t know for parking, but you will get free hosting if you work there :slight_smile:

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

[quote]Do you have special parking for motorcycles?
[/quote]
I’d think at Dreamhost, you wouldn’t necessarily need any “special” parking for motorcycles - just ride that sucker into the elevator, or up the stairwells, and park it next to your workstation. That would Rock! :wink:

–rlparker

Parking my bike by my desk would be nice. I filled out an app.

Myspace page

I would like to just work at home. Reply support tickets, configure servers for customers, check server load, do whatever through VTL. It is gonna be cool

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost hosting plans using promo code [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] SignUp NOW

Are you absolutely sure you want to work at DreamHost? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Watch your back, Ted may enter the room at any minute. :smiley:

Web Hosting Reviews | Get Around The Net Directory

I dream to work on such company like DreamHost. I’m not a Linux expert now.But i gonna start RedHat Certified Engineering Course soon. Do you think i can apply(and get a job) for any related position on DreamHost just being a RedHat Certified Engineer?

Get [color=#0000CC]3 life time unique IP[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN3[/color]” or [color=#0000CC]5 domain for life[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN5[/color]” promo code.signup now!

Maybe, but DreamHost tend to use Debian on their systems, so you’d have more chance if you were a ‘Debian Certified Engineer’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, I think you’d be better advised to contact DreamHost and ask them what qualifications they are looking for in potential employees.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Thanks for your words. I’m now feeling like I’ve dependable hope. But in my country still no institution offered specified Debian course.But Linux systems are basically same or near on function. So its better for me first taking RedHat Certified Engineering.Then i can apply for online course based on Debian Linux(if any). However, i’m really feeling hope. Thank you once again :d

Get [color=#0000CC]3 life time unique IP[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN3[/color]” or [color=#0000CC]5 domain for life[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN5[/color]” promo code.signup now!

I’m learning linux in this term. Hope I can do well in linux :wink:

More code here Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] SignUp NOW

I don’t think you’ll have many problems learning Debian once you have RedHat under control, there will be a few Debian specific differences, but mostly, Linux is Linux. :slight_smile:

Good luck for the future and if you do end up on the DreamHost support team, please remember us forum regulars and be sure to move our support requests to the top of the queue. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mark

Oh no i’ll do my best for you and others if i be on dreamhost.Thanks for your good wishes.

Get [color=#0000CC]3 life time unique IP[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN3[/color]” or [color=#0000CC]6 domain for life[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN6[/color]” promo code.signup now!

I had an interview today and all I have to say is… Wow ya’ll put in a lot of support tickets! It looks like a great place to work. I have another interview next week.

Myspace page

Did you meet ‘Ted’ ? :wink:

Mark

interview in DH?

More code here Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] SignUp NOW

wow good luck! :wink:

[color=#00CC00]How to be happy? Use promo code [/color] [color=#CC6600]HAPPY97[/color][color=#00CC00] to get [/color] [color=#CC0000]$97[/color][color=#00CC00] discount during signup![/color] :cool:

Good Luck!! If nothing else it’s got to have been neat to see inside the belly of the beast.

As long as you haven’t met Ted…

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

Did they have a place for parking a time machine, around about 1998 or so? I’m planning on making a trip back to that time and place and need to know.

– Dan