Wordpress

so, i apologize up front for my ignorance, but here’s my question. i’d like to have three different blogs on three different domains. at first i did the one click installation on one of the domains, and it worked like a charm. today, i did what i believed to be the right thing and did the one click installation on the remaining two. it seemed like everything went fine, i got the emails, set up the admins for both new sites, it seemed all good. having already fiddled with the first site over the weekend, i then logged into the second one to play with today, found a theme i thought might work, uploaded it to my themes and then activated it. now i have this…

Warning: include_once(/home/livingminimal/playswithwax.com/wp-content/themes/suffusion/admin/theme-definitions.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/livingminimal/playswithwax.com/wp-content/themes/suffusion/functions.php on line 72

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/home/livingminimal/playswithwax.com/wp-content/themes/suffusion/admin/theme-definitions.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/livingminimal/playswithwax.com/wp-content/themes/suffusion/functions.php on line 72

Warning: include_once(/home/livingminimal/playswithwax.com/wp-content/themes/suffusion/admin/theme-options.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/livingminimal/playswithwax.com/wp-content/themes/suffusion/functions.php on line 73

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/home/livingminimal/playswithwax.com/wp-content/themes/suffusion/admin/theme-options.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/livingminimal/playswithwax.com/wp-content/themes/suffusion/functions.php on line 73

Warning: require_once(/home/livingminimal/playswithwax.com/wp-content/themes/suffusion/suffusion.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/livingminimal/playswithwax.com/wp-content/themes/suffusion/functions.php on line 1249

i can’t get logged back into the admin panel, this is all i get. although i think this is a wordpress issue and not a dreamhost operator error issue (that’d be me), i have a couple questions.

a) is this a wordpress issue and not a dreamhost operator error issue?
b) in looking at faq on the wiki site, i found this (below) which seems to apply to me, but i’m not sure how to do this. does it apply, and if it does, how do i get there to modify as described?

Can I install multiple copies of WordPress in the same database?

Yes, but it’s a bit tricky…
To install the second (or third, fourth, etc… there’s no limit!) WordPress install in the same database as your first you first go install it as usual, choosing the same MySQL database you already used once.
But this time, after you get the email telling you the URL to go to to finish your install, first find your wp-config.php file in your WordPress directory and edit it. Find this part:
// Change the prefix if you want to have multiple blogs in a single database. $table_prefix = ‘wp_’; // example: ‘wp_’ or ‘b2’ or 'mylogin_'
Change ‘wp_’ to be anything else (because your first WordPress is already using ‘wp_’). Maybe choose ‘wp2_’ for example!
Now continue with your set up as normal and you’ll be all set to have two WordPress blogs running off the same database!

c) in a blazing panic, the databases for the two new blogs are now in the recycle bin. the third blog, which i haven’t touched since installing wp, looks just fine although i haven’t logged in. should i recover them?

i’m so sorry for such a lengthy message. i just didn’t want to leave out something which might be important.

Looks like that might be a borked theme. Delete the directory associated with it and Wordpress will go back to its default.

I would use a separate database for each installation, especially since they are at different domains.