Wordpress

wordpress

I received this message: “Error establishing a database connection! This probably means that the connection information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect. Double check it and try again.”

I check the info i "wp-config.php, and everthing was fine. I delete and upload again the wordpress files with no success, can someone help me…thanks in advance…happy new year

Is this a new install, or has this install of WordPress been running for a while.

Did you manually install, or use DreamHost’s easy-to-use one-click method (in your control panel)?

If this install has been running for a while, your MySQl server is probably down. Wait it out or contact DreamHost support.

If this is a new, automatic install from your DreamHost control panel, contact DreamHost support.

If this is a manual install, you probably have one of the values (most likely DB_Host) wrong. “localhost” is not the correct value. Login to your DH control panel and go to Goodies/MySQL for all the information you need.

MacManX.com

everything running smoothly…I think I was too anxious…just have to wait 10 mins… and it was on…thanks