Wordpress slow speed

Many times we face annoyingly lower speed of wordpress even for a micro niche site which usually don,t have alot of articles and media. Is it due to server issues or due to low net speed.

Difficult to give an exact reason for your speed issues, but in general terms WP can be slow due to several issues:
• your database size
• your plugins (the less the better)
• resource hog sharing your server (ask support)
• your images not optimized

Also make sure you’re using the latest updated version of WP and use only WP authorized plugins.

If you want speed on a cheap server then don’t use WordPress.

If you “have to use Wordpress” then implement sensible caching (so that no one visiting your website is actually waiting for your WordPress application to respond).

WP-Super-Cache with Advanced settings. Do it.

WP has always been slow no matter where you host. It’s the nature of the beast; too bloated.

I eventually moved on and now code by hand, with an intuitive HTML editor of course.

Of course, but most new comers choose Wordpress.

“Nature of the Beast” and all that.

I want to optimize a site. I am using the Rocket launcher plugin to optimize the site. How can start lazy loading images?

wordpress is always slow if we cant use any cache plugin.

after so many month i found that how to make your wordpress website fast

Wordpress is not completely to blame here. Dreamhost shared hosting is horrifyingly slow. It is hands down the slowest hosting I have ever used.

2 Likes

wordpress sites can be easily optimized, this can help you in increasing the website speed.

My site has been slowed down due to over CSS file. However, it is made on WordPress.
Kindly give a proper solution that how to fix it.

https://instafrom.com

My website speed has been slow down due to over used CSS and Javascript files. However I am creating this on WordPress kindly suggest me how we reduced these file. Need help regarding this. My website URL visit here.

Hi there,
I am here looking for how to increase the speed of the website. My website speed is very low it takes 40 to 50 sec to load. I want to optimize the speed of my website still looking for the solution my website is garage door replacement Newport News VA. Need help regarding this

I developed a site, I face the same problem as you guys plz help me to fix the problem of this site.

I think you need to minimize your website loading time.

when we use allot plugins or page builder it make speed slower optimize you website speed or hire someone i face the same for client site then i optimized it

I think its a hosting issue, it happened the same to me 2 years ago ,,, when I change my hosting its works well…

1 Like

Hey everyone,
I want to optimize a site http://printerhive.com I am using the Wp Rocket plugin to optimize the site. How can start lazy loading images?. My website speed is going to slow down day by day. Need help regarding this how can I improve the speed of my website.

As far as I know you can increase your website speeds. This is possible. Thanks!

Hello,
As far as I am also know the some method how can I increase the speed of your website. You need to do core web vitals which is the important factor to increase speed. Check my website garage door repair suffolk VA