Wordpress Site Not Published

wordpress

Hi all,
I just installed a Wordpress site. When I go to the address, it works, but then when I add /wp-login to the end, it says its not published. Then when I try to go back to just the home page, it says its also not published.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

What’s the site? If you recently registered it/added hosting, the DNS records for the domain may not have fully propagated yet. The time it takes for DNS to propagate can vary - anywhere from a few minutes to a couple days - but usually within at least four hours.

Let us know the domain and we can look into it for you!

Hi!
I set it up about a week ago. The site is www.spencertimm.com.

Thanks!

So it looks like spencertimm.com is fully hosted here, but you’ve also got it pointing to Weebly:

spencertimm.com. 14400 IN A 199.34.228.100
spencertimm.com. 14400 IN A 208.97.190.109

If you want to host with Weebly only, you’ll need to remove hosting on our end, which will remove our A records and leave only the Weebly ones. You can do that on the Manage Domains page of your web panel; Under the Web Hosting column for spencertimm.com, click “Remove”.

What if I only want it hosted with Dreamhost?

You can just delete the Weebly A records from the Custom DNS section in your panel. Manage Domains > spencertimm.com > DNS :slight_smile:

Great, thanks! :slight_smile:

Perfect! You’re welcome! I see your site online and resolving from the correct IP address now :slight_smile: