WordPress New Install - Problem Accessing?

wordpress

I tried doing the one-click install for WordPress today, but when I go to activate the account through the link that was sent to me in an email, I receive this error message:

"Warning: main(…/wp-config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/.idgie/teacozy/revampdesigns.com/wordpress/wp-admin/install-helper.php on line 2

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required ‘…/wp-config.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.idgie/teacozy/revampdesigns.com/wordpress/wp-admin/install-helper.php on line 2"

How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance.

It it doesn’t right itself in 30 minutes, contact DH support.

MacManX.com

I had the same thing happen to me.

Sorry about that… all fixed now!

josh!

I get the same:

Warning: main(…/wp-config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/.elenore/ayla/ayla.sweetstreams.org/blog/wp-admin/install.php on line 5

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required ‘…/wp-config.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.elenore/ayla/ayla.sweetstreams.org/blog/wp-admin/install.php on line 5

It worked fine on the main domain, but on subdomains with sepearte database it doesn’t seem to be happy…

If someone could post a fix/recipe I could probably do it myself (got a support ticket but no response).

You could uninstall it by tossing the WP files via FTP and deleting the MySQL database that was created for it. Then you could try to install again. Other than that, just wait for the DH team to get your support ticket.

MacManX.com