Wordpress - Blog Posts Export not working

apps

Hi,

I am not able to take the Export of my Wordpress Blog posts and this has been happening in all of my websites.

Sometimes, the Export starts and then gets killed automatically in between and sometimes I get this error.

File Not Found
Firefox can’t find the file at http://www.cubiccapacity.com/wp-admin/export.php?author=1&submit=Download+Export +File&download=true.

• Could the item have been renamed, removed, or relocated?
  • Is there a spelling, capitalization, or other typographical error in the address?
  • Do you have sufficient access permissions to the requested item?

I have tried this on few of my other websites and I am seeing the same error. Please help me in resolving this.

Thanks.

I just tried, and mine just worked. I don’t have that many posts, less than 10 or so, but it created an xml file and started a download. I’m using Safari.

-Scott

Thanks for replying.
Sometimes, the download process starts at my end too but it gets killed automatically in between.
I believe number of posts is the issue. You have only 10 and I have more than 1000 and in other blogs, even more than that.
I have tried this on IE, Firefox & Chrome but got the same result.

I have no idea how WP exports, but perhaps it might be a php timeout?

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

ok

So, do I need to contact Dreamhost to increase this Timeout or increase the Memory Limit.

Like I said, I don’t know how WP is handling the export, I was relying purely on logic and just throwing a possible-maybe out there to perhaps help in the problem solving. I doubt memory limits would be an issue (the default DH memory limit is far and beyond the normal limit of other shared hosts and the PHP memory limit is about 3x the limit of a default PHP compile).

Timeouts can be increased by editing your PHP.INI :

[code];;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Resource Limits ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

max_execution_time = 30 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 60 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 90M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (8MB)[/code]

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost