Wordpress and Stats Confusion

wordpress

Hi,

I tried to enable my stats for my domain.
I am using and i applied the modifications to my .htaccess as it stated in wiki.

Right now after entering my stats username and password, wordpress displays its own “stats not found” page.

My wordpress setup is located on the top of my domain and i cant fix the problem with clearing my cache, restarting my pc and such.

Any help ?

Are you using DH’s default site statistic tool? If so, you don’t need to modify your .htaccess file. You can easily create a user via DH panel --> Site --> Site Statistics. You will see user next to your domain name. Simply click on it and create a user to access the stats.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Hi,

Yes i am using DH’s default site statistic tool.
I created user and assinged to my domain but no luck.

It seems wordpress is processing my input. I tried to modify .htaccess and clear my cache.

What can be the problem ?

Thanks

I’m experiencing the same issue with regards to accessing /stats…

I’ve made the same modifications mentioned in the .htmaccess wiki entry and tried the site statistic tool with no luck as well…

Is it a typo/bug in the .htmaccess entry?

[quote]I’ve made the same modifications mentioned in the .htmaccess wiki entry and tried the site statistic tool with no luck as well…

Is it a typo/bug in the .htmaccess entry?[/quote]
I’d have blown that off as a typo if you hadn’t spelled it out twice, but your file should be .htaccess – not .htmaccess. Assuming it’s not just a typo here.

Putting this at the top of the .htaccess file, above all the other Wordpress stuff, does the trick:

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/(stats|failed_auth\.html)/?(.*)$ [NC] RewriteRule ^.*$ - [L]

:stuck_out_tongue: Maximum savings promo code: MaxSavingsAtDH

Ahh yes my double mispelling of .htmaccess was just a typo.

Thanks for the suggestion, but still no go. Does whitespace in these rules make a difference? I’ll try removing them and seeing if that helps…

I also opened the file via the WebFTP interface, along with notepad2 and textpad to confirm that there wasn’t any dos/unix hidden characters weirding things up.

No luck…the file appeared normal.

I changed over to drupal but kept my wordpress blog the same and now I also cannot access the statistics pages. How do I get them back? Thanks.