Wordpress + Analog

apps

I put my WP install in the root of my domain. As such I can no longer get to my stats from http://www.velvetcache.org/stats

I assume this is because of WP’s url rewritting which should send that to a WP “page” titled “stats” which doesn’t exist.

Anyone know a workaround, I want my stats back :slight_smile:

This Dreamhost Wiki Article on Making Stats Available with WordPress should get you sorted on that. Just a minorchange or two to your .htaccess file and you are “good to go” :slight_smile:

–rlparker

Ah ha, le wiki!

Thanks, I feel silly now, but at least my stats are back! :slight_smile:

Here’s a copy of one of my .htaccess files from a wordpress site. Notice that once you modify .htaccess for stats, you can add other folders/files as needed just by adding single lines by /stats. In this case, I also have AWStats installed in /aw:

BEGIN WordPress

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/aw/(.*)$ [OR] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/stats/(.*)$ [OR] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/failed_auth.html$ RewriteRule ^.*$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] # END WordPress

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.