Why?

CARD ALREADY IN SYSTEM. YOU MUST USE A NEW CARD.

my card have no used at all! I’am a new customers!

Are you sure the card has not been used with DreamHost before? Perhaps to register a domain long ago, or something along those lines.

If you are absolutely sure that it has never been used with DreamHost, I would advise you to contact DreamHost and explain the situation, I am sure they will rectify the issue for you.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

try using paypal

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#6600CC]97USD[/color] :cool: use “moua” as referrer

new registrant can’t pay through paypal

~Blebekblebek

Are you sure? I thought the only restriction was that a new customer could not use PayPal if they were also using a promo-code.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

It seems to me that you also don’t get the 97 day money back, yes?

It may be that your problem is realted to a similiar one posted the same day as your OP. Did you perhaps incorrectly type your csc code from the back of your card, then correct this to get your error? If this is the case it seems that DreamHost’s system see’s the first attempt and tells you that you’re not allowed to use a card twice.

Anyways, if you contact support they should be able to help you out.

-Matttail

Back in november, i used a promo code and paypal, and i was new.

Anyway, you can try, you will see if you can use paypal.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#6600CC]97USD[/color] :cool: use “moua” as referrer

I think you are correct, I believe the 97 day guarantee only applies to credit card purchases.

I also used a promo-code and PayPal when I signed-up. However, I believe changes were made last month that removed the PayPal payment option if you use a promo-code. I am not sure if this is still the case.

Mark