Why total domains blip?

http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts/reports/total_domains/dreamhost.com/

Only 1400 increase 11/26?

http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts/reports/loss_details/dreamhost.com/

What is “lost by death” and why big blip 11/26?

Disaster in LA?

Maybe one of the customers moved 2000 domains ?

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

I think “loss by death” is specifically not transfers, since those are counted separately in the statistics.

Since these seem to be “everything except transfers”, I’d guess that it is “loss by expiry of the domain.”

Extra lifetime domain and $82 off with code [color=#CC0000]1DOM82[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Other Dreamhost coupon codes

Maybe a major domainer got hit by a bus? :slight_smile:

–rlparker

The big blip could be due to some sort of Holiday in the US between 11/19 and 11/26.

I was thinking it could be caused by it being National Fig Week but that was the first week of November.

$97 DISCOUNT [color=#CC0000]DISCOM97[/color], Double bandwidth or disk [color=#CC0000]DISCOMX2BW[/color] or [color=#CC0000]DISCOMX2SPACE[/color] More codes

[quote]The big blip could be due to some sort of Holiday in the US between 11/19 and 11/26.

I was thinking it could be caused by it being National Fig Week but that was the first week of November.[/quote]
I was thinking that as well but looking at other hosts it didn’t seem to be true for them so I’m not sure what it is.

Since it’s all expiring domains, one might just guess that Dreamhost had some big promotion the year before or something like that. We’ll probably never know.

Extra lifetime domain and $82 off with code [color=#CC0000]1DOM82[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Other Dreamhost coupon codes

Some SEO link farm blew its brains out. Good Riddance.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

Wouldn’t it be nice; that sorta justice is so rarely served.

We all have dreams…

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!