Why to pay Setup Fee: $49.95 at Month-To-Month?

I would to like host my website in this provider but at first month i will pay $58 for cheapest plan?

So Why Should I pay $49.95 for Setup?

[quote]
I would to like host my website in this provider but at first month i will pay $58 for cheapest plan?

So Why Should I pay $49.95 for Setup?[/quote]
Why not? They have a right to charge you to establish your account and do whatever it is they do to make it active. Some hosts don’t charge a setup fee, but that doesn’t make them better or worse.

The option is to pay for a year in advance, save on the monthly fee and the setup charge, and you’ll be paying about twice the initial price you quoted, but get 12 months out of it.

And they’ll still give you a refund if you don’t like the service. Sounds like a good deal to me?

Peace,
Gene Steinberg
Co-Host, The Paracast
http://www.theparacast.com
[b]My DreamHost Promo Plan—Use the code: [color=#CC0000]ROCKS[b][/color]

With my promo codes you’ll pay less than 30 for a year.
PM me if you want to pay exactly 30.

Cupons:[color=#0000CC]MAO_HALFPRICE[/color] : pay only half of the price (L1 plans only) MAO97 get 97$ back

Promo codes save a lot - I thought it was possible to do 12 months for $22.40. I just checked, and it sure seems right to me.

1 year at 9.95/month with a 97$ promo code like “whollymindless” - the best option though, if you have the cash is to pay for two years and get the 20% discount to $7.95 a month from $9.95.

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

It depends on your plan. If it is a two-year or one-year plan, DH will waive the setup fee. If it is a monthly plan, you have to pay the setup fee.

A suggestion is to purchase a yearly plan with a promo code. You can save the setup fee and enjoy the discounts. For example, one year plan is 119.40 - 97 (discount) = 22.40

Be noted that you can’t use promo code to renew your plan. The promo code is only available for new customers.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

As mentioned just use a promo code $97.00 like in my signature. This will get you their lowest plan for about $22.00 for the year and no setup fee.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]

Note, you can always change to month-to-month after your initial year - but you’ll pay an extra $24 bucks for the year. (I can’t be sure they wouldn’t charge the setup fee on the change though)

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

This looks like the classical thread where everybody is trying to convice someone to use his promo code.

PM and I’ll give you an offer you can’t refuse. :slight_smile:

Cupons:[color=#0000CC]MAO_HALFPRICE[/color] : pay only half of the price (L1 plans only) MAO97 get 97$ back

But I’m not that kind of a guy, Mao.