Why full discounts?

Hi,

Just curious - why are so many people offering the $97 [maximum] discount with their codes?

Regards,

Deepak

Perhaps they are just generous, or perhaps they are hoping for those that use their promo-codes to sign-up others, thereby earning them the $5 secondary rewards payment.

There is also the possibility of earning some rewards when someone uses the promo-code to sign-up for a monthly plan, which have a discount limit somewhat less than $97.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

love for our fellow human beings? no, that cant be it…

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

if you have seen this http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting-rewards.html, you will understand that we will 0 from the first level of referral but 5 for the second level of referral

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

On the face of it, it does seem like a risky business model. Maybe I think it benefits me to see DreamHost growing when I look toward the future? Maybe I’m just a nice guy who likes to give money away.

Simon’s website
Save $100 on 1-year plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY100[/color] (details)

We just consider you a bit eccentric.

Wholly

You can send some to me if you like :slight_smile:

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

Don’t hold your breath :wink:

Simon’s website
Save $100 on 1-year plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY100[/color] (details)