Why do you charge for customer service?

Why!~ are you charging for HELP . . . get a functions support team and 24/hr chat. This is pathetic. I am concerned I am being charged for services I no longer need. It will be worth the $$ if I can get away from bad and poor customer service seriously I have been with you for too long to be CHARGED FOR HELP> You know what I am SAYING BS . . . Read the 2019 Digital Equity Act you are creating BARRIERS to access and customers do not hang around for that, hoping to move on and resolve my account and then look at the amount of $$ that have been unnecessary for these years but never getting the service to get my account cleaned up, thanks for the fees. Really poor customer service.

Paying salaries to staff real time CS employees is the most expensive component of most tech businesses. The current help structure DH has in place is the reason your hosting fees are low.

I’ve always received timely & effective help when creating no-charge support tickets. However I understand if some people are more assured speaking to a CS agent by phone. For that level of support, there is a charge. In this industry, I don’t see that as abnormal.

2 Likes

This is a customer discussion forum. To get definitive answers about DreamHost services, contact support: https://www.dreamhost.com/support/

1 Like

GREAT. . . . I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER AND I LOVE TO TALK . . .The forum is not helpful. No thanks been there done that, sharing truth is sharing truth.

Shooting the messenger was never cool, Jen.

What matters is that others are learning how to SPEAK TRUTH TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS IT!

DNS ONLY MEANS NOT HOSTING ON THIS DOMAIN WHY CHARGE ME FOR YEARS?? Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 3.20.28 AM
DNS means DOMAIN NAME SERVER ONLY NO HOSTING . . . SERIOUSLY.

No USAGE . . . for YEARS NO HOSTING > > > WHY CHARGE ME > > > KARMA IS WATCHING, please do the right deed and solve your CUSTOMERS OVER CHARGE PROBLEM>>>

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 3.25.35 AM

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.