Why can't you reply?

Why can’t anonymous people reply to thier post. I’ve been trying to reply to the promo thing but there is no button that allows me! Man its fustrating. Anyways

About the promo thing. What the people who are supply the promo get? if i use a promo for 97 off for when signing up for a year, do i get 97 off again the next year? OR what?

I don’t think I ever posted here anonymously, so I cannot remember if I had a problem trying to do that. Since registering is free and comes with no obligation, why not setup a username?

If you sign up for DreamHost with a $97 discount, that discount only applies to your first payment. For each payment thereafter, you must pay the full rate.

The person who creates the code you use receives nothing, because that person has given away their entire referral revenue to you. If you go on to get your own referrals, the orginal referrer may receive a small “secondary referral” of $5 for each person you sign up.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

This is not strictly true. If the person using the promo code signs up for a monthly plan, the max discount is somewhat less than the full $97, so the referrer would receive the difference.

Although, I dont know why anyone would sign up for a monthly plan with the yearly plans being so cheap when using a promo code.

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

Except that it is true in this case, because the original poster was asking about annual plans specifically.

That’s quite a gamble. I get probably around 15 referrals per month using my code, but I’m lucky to get 1 secondary referral per month. I’d be losing money hand over fist if I offered that deal.