Whoops--need to change domain on hosting account

I registered my hosting account with a domain I already own. I also picked a new one and would rather host it here versus transferring the existing domain name. I have not yet set anything up–is this an option–before I delete anything? Can you direct me to the help area on this matter?

TNKS

Did you already select all the options for transferring the registration and extending the registration?

BTW, you should submit a support ticket from the control panel ASAP if you want to change any of your registration transfer instructions. I dunno if you can cancel such things from the control panel either.

If your account isn’t set up yet, you can contact support from this URL:
http://www.dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

This forum is mostly a customer-to-customer forum, btw. DreamHost doesn’t actively or regularly participate unless we get too rowdy.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

If a transfer or registration already went through, that’s probably what you’re stuck with. If it’s pending, and you decline it from the other end, you might be able to start over.

Also, if you just registered the other domain you want to use, note that you can’t transfer a domain until after 60 days of being registered or renewed.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.