Which option to choose for separate domain name?

Hi everyon
Ive done a search and couldn’t find the answer I was after and have also checked the kbase thingie.
I want to add a new domain to my site.
I understand that I have to buy a new domain and register it and then add it to my domains.
However when I go to the page in the control panel where it asks me to choose the kind of hosting Id like for the new domain, Im totally at a loss.

The options being fully hosted, redirected, mirroring, parked, cloaked etc…
Do I choose fully hosted?

I want the site completely separate from my current site.

Also,I havent registered it yet so after I do that, will I have to make a new directory also or will it do it automatically?

Thank you so much if you can help and my apologies if its been asked 1000 times before.

go for fully hosted. That will set it up to host all the files and E-mail here with DH.

And nop, once you’ve added the domain the folder will automagically appear when you FTP in.

-Matttail

[quote]And nop, once you’ve added the domain the folder will automagically appear

[/quote]

Except it often doesn’t, due to a long-standing bug IME. Be prepared to have to create it yourself, and take care to get the name and location right, by comparison with your existing site’s entry.

Oh great!
Thanks for your help guys.
Its much appreciated.