Which one's accurate?

Okay, so the control panel says I’ve used 99MB of bandwidth for one domain. But, the statistics page for said domain says I’ve only used a third of that. Which one’s the accurate one and who do I have to hit to make both of them accurate? I know it’s not real significant considering the insane bandwidth we’re given, but I still like to keep my eye on these things.

Yes, I have an opinion.

Get a minimum 50% off with the “haveadreamyday” promo code, and… have a dreamy day. Original, no?

I’d take a guess that the panel tracks FTP and HTTP usage, while the Stats only tracks HTTP.

-Scott

That still doesn’t make sense, then, because I know for a fact I’ve neither downloaded nor uploaded anything via FTP this month.

Yes, I have an opinion.

Get a minimum 50% off with the “haveadreamyday” promo code, and… have a dreamy day. Original, no?

Have you done any transfers via the Shell, using WGET for example? I am not sure that such usage counts towards your quota, but I think it does.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Nope. I only ever used anything like that once, and that’s just to get a look at the source code for a friend’s webpage. Hardly 60 MB worth of transfer there.

Yes, I have an opinion.