Where's my free domains?

I signed up during the crazy domain insane promo and I should have 5 domains… and as it says in control panel under billing: "(3 registered, 5 free on this account)"
but when I go to register another one, it gives me no free option, only that of 9.95 for one year… what gives?? should I contact support about this?

Where are you seeing the $9.95? You should be given the choice of using your free registration on the payment methods page, I’ve heard.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

that’s where i’m seeing it… i registered another domain earlier yesterday and it went fine… listing the option of 1 year for $0.00, but this time it says 1 year for 9.95 :confused:

Yeah, I see what you mean. Don’t have any easy answers.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

If I remember correctly, you just go ahead and sign up for it, but they don’t actually bill you. It wouldn’t hurt to double-check with support, though.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

You will definately have 5 free domains. I’ll suggest you to contact DH support for clear answers.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes here