Where do I find DreamWeaver settings

I need to connect to my site, which is hosted by DreamHost. I am using DreamWeaver 8.

Where, in the my DreamHost admin pages, will I find the settings for:

FTP Host:
Host Directory
Login
Password

These are the settings that I need for “Site Definition” in DreamWeaver 8 (I’m on a Mac 10.4.4). I’m also very confused by the DreamHost admin panel, so if there is a page where these settings are listed, let me know the details! Otherwise, I’ll get lost, I’m sure.

Many thanks.

G5 2Ghz tower-10.4.3-a billion Ram-dual 20" LCDs

Ok, I think I figured this out:

In DreamWeaver, you need the following fields filled out:

FTP Host:
Host Directory
Login
Password

(these are the ones located in Site: Manage Sites, Remote Info)

FTP Host: This is always the same, no matter how many sites you have going with your basic DHost account. To determine what it is, your admin page, click on the left-hand nav Users: Manage Users. Under the column called “Machine” (!), it’ll say a word, such as “paint.” From that word, you can know that what needs to go into this FTP Host field in DreamWeaver is
paint.dreamhost.com

Host Directory: This is always “yoursite.com/” where “yoursite” is whatever your site is called, such as “cnn” or whatever.

Login: Login means YOUR USER NAME ! (Admin page: User: Manage User). If you have more than one User account, you can see which site has which User account by clicking on Domains: Manage Domains, and then looking under the “Web Hosting” column (!!). Whatever is in the parenthesis is the User Account associated with each site.

Password: Password is the exact identical password to the above User Account.

I hope this helps some others.

G5 2Ghz tower-10.4.3-a billion Ram-dual 20" LCDs

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!!