What's going on?

Over the past 1 or 2 days my websites have been up and down like yo-yos. I keep logging into the web panel expecting an announcement about this but nothing. I have just committed to moving all my sites to DreamHost from another provider and this isn’t exactly filling me full of confidence!

Does anyone know what is going on?

So glad you posted that Q. I’ve been having the exact same problem. (also just moved one domain and announced another – drat the luck)

This has been going on all weekend, and part of Friday. I’d like to see a graph on the status page (or maybe not!).

I thought it was just fud.

An announcement might save them all the support tickets that have probably been logged!

Mine are all on fud. I was crushed when I learned that my stuff is all hosted on an acronym for Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt :slight_smile:

I just got a response to my support ticket saying they had been having temporary problems, but they should be fixed now. And fud has been up for over 2 hours now so maybe it is ok now!

A general response saying “temporary problems” is fine but dammit, I want to know why ! :slight_smile:

Seriously though, an announcement with some real details in it would keep everybody much happier. We all know that problems happen from time to time - information about the problems and a reassurance that it’s being worked on is all that I ask for.