What wrong with my site?

I try to set up my new site at www.dotbest.com
But I can’t access to it because the cookies are blocked
Can anyone help me?

Thankz

Do you mean the cookies are blocked by your own browser? If so which browser are you using?

If it is not your browser blocking the cookies what is indicating that your site is blocked? Are you getting some sort of message? If you can include the details please it will help.

Norm

could you go to www.dotbest.com you will see it.

That looks bad. I suggest you check your .htaccess file (if you have one) for strange redirects. Also check any PHP header() redirects you might be using. Consider posting the source code of your homepage for us to look at.

At the moment, your home page is redirecting to a page called http://www.dotbest.com/cgi-system/install/index.php, which doesn’t fill a man with browsing confidence.

Simon Jessey
Keystone Websites | si-blog

I wonder if it’s a similar problem to the one VB reported in an earlier thread here?

Norm

I wonder if it’s a similar problem to the one VB reported in an earlier thread here?

Possible, but a misconfiguration is far more likely. My first guess is to agree with Simon: it’s probably broken mod_rewrite rules. Those will cause no end of havoc if you’re not careful, and redirect loops look exactly like this.

Like they say, "The great thing about mod_rewrite is it gives you all the configurability and flexibility of Sendmail. The downside to mod_rewrite is that it gives you all the configurability and flexibility of Sendmail.’’ (Brian Behlendorf, Apache Group)

Truer words were never spoken.

Anyway, failing that, my second guess is a broken or unfinished web application installer. That would explain the /install/ directory with no malice required.

If you want useful replies, ask smart questions.

agree with the others, remove any htaccess file in your root. Does it work then? Were you trying to install a CMS or script of some sort? If so, complete that installation, or delete everything and try again.

Try replacing your index.html with a basic page and see if it comes up, to rule out server mis-configuration.

it’s my .htaccess file:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php [QSA,L]

can anyone help me to change it.

it seems working ok with html files but when i upload my directory file to install it, that’s not working again.