What URL to put in redirect?

I’m trying to setup my domain name to link the files I have in my dreamhost folder. I don’t know what url to use, fuze.dreamhost.com doesn’t work. Can someone help?

The domain may take some time to propogate

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

If you’re hosting the domain on Dreamhost and the files you want it to point at are on Dreamhost, then no “redirect” is necessary; you can set it up as a fully hosted domain (in the control panel) and put the files in the subdirectory that will be created when you do so, with the domain name as the directory name within your account directory.

– Dan

Ok, Ashanti - you’re short a bit of information we need to try to help you.

My assumption is that you have a panel login and can “manage domains”. If you can, you should be able to find out the directory of your domain. Normally this is /home/username/domain.tld (in your case, given the information you gave us in your original post would possibly be /home/ashanti/fuze.dreamhost.com )

If you have fuze.dreamhost.com defined as a hosted domain in the control panel, you should be able to put files in fuze.dreamhost.com and then go to http://fuze.dreamhost.com and see them (you may need to refer to them directly by name if they are not named index.html or something similar.

Hope this helps!

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!