What Next?

I’ve been with Dreamhost for 9 months now and I think I’ve worked through all the hangups. I am a very happy customer.

I signed up with a max discount like most and have always passed this on to anyone I referred. I got to wondering what happens when I renew? Can I get a discount on that?

Don’t fall in the Free Trap!
It’s not always the best price.

Sorry, but the discount is only available for first-time customers. Of course, DreamHost’s prices are already extremely low.

si-blog | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

Yep, sadly many of us are in the same boat :slight_smile: Although, $100 or so for a year isn’t bad for what we get!

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all plans by using promo code: SRVR97. More Here

If it makes you feel any better, some of us signed up years before there were promo codes… and have been paying full price ever since. :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

If you’ve got a blog going or something, you could always mention your hosting at DreamHost and give out your promo code. You might get enough on referrals to defray some of your hosting expense!

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options