What is the point of making $97 discount codes?

If you are affiliate with DH then you may know that creating a $97 OFF coupon gives to you exactly $0 earnings… so what is the point?

Thanks for explaining!!

A far as I can tell, only two reasons are traditionally given:

1. Passing on a deal to others is more important than getting a financial reward for some people.

2. Even if one gets no money from the initial referral, they can still earn a small ($5.00) reward from secondary referrals (those that are referred by the people who used the promo code).

Add to that the fact that there are so many $97 dollar referrals around, and many feel that a chance at $5.00 down the road is better than nothing - if they offered less, few are likely to user their promo code. That could have something to do with it. :wink:

There are others that offer almost the full $97, but keep back a dollar or two for themselves, which gives people who use those codes a way to reward the promo code offerer while still getting "almost the full $97 off.

–rlparker

There is also the point that if the code is only used for a monthly plan the max discount is less than $97. For example someone signs up for L1 gets a $50 discount I would get the remaining $47.

$97 DISCOUNT with [color=#CC0000]DISCOM97[/color]
More codes

That’s a very good point also, that I had forgotten about! Thanks! :slight_smile:

–rlparker

And then there are those of us who know who referred us (my friend at work). Whenever I get a referral he gets my secondaries.

For those who are tracking this, I’ve reached the “free dinner” level now and am working up to the “with bottle of wine” award.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Hope I reach same with your level. :slight_smile:

So anybody mind to have my promotion code offer ? :wink:

Dino
Get YOUR $97 off on yearly plan with [color=#CC0000]YOUGET97 [/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

it is just the best promo code out there.
Getting lots of traffic

http://sunsss.com